Wireshark mailing list archives

Re: Fwd: Query

From: "阿超" <278391968 () qq com>
Date: Mon, 19 Mar 2012 18:17:42 +0800

up!

From: "krishna hegde";
Date: 2012年3月19日(星期一) 晚上6:44
To: "wireshark-dev";
Subject: [Wireshark-dev] Fwd: Query

Hello,

 I am using the Visual studio 2010 for the building Wire shark Source . I understand that Visual studio already has
nmake utitiy.

 I am getting the error as

 Error 1 error U1065: invalid option '-' C:\Wireshark\NMAKE wireshark Error 2 error MSB3073: The command "nmake -f
Makefile.nmake distclean" exited with code 2. C:\Program Files\MSBuild\Microsoft.Cpp\v4.0\Microsoft.MakeFile.Targets 33
6 wire shark

 I tried using the nmake -f Makefile.nmake verify_tools

 Still I am getting the same error Error 1 error U1065: invalid option '-'

 Steps listed in the Website may not be up to date for Visual studio 2010 source building in Windows. Can Any one help
me in this.

 Thanks
 Krishna