Wireshark mailing list archives

Re: idl2wrs generation of display filters

From: mmann78 () netscape net
Date: Thu, 26 Jul 2012 14:09:52 -0400 (EDT)

No, I didn't really want to muck with it.  The patch is a single line, so I can check it in, but I didn't know if I
needed to regenerate the dissector files too, or if that came for "free" somehow (like a distclean, then build).
Sounds like that's a "no".

If I need to have omniorb stuff, and you'd like the patch + the dissectors checked into a single revision, it'd be much
easier if you did it.  Timetable isn't really an issue, I'm just slowly cleaning up display filters to be ready for the
1.10 release.