Wireshark mailing list archives

Re: Very, very elementary question - how do I make sense of the trace?

From: Lisi <lisi.reisz () gmail com>
Date: Wed, 5 Oct 2011 07:29:48 +0100

On Wednesday 05 October 2011 06:39:25 Susan Bradley wrote:
Buy Laura's book or see if these help to get you going

Wiretapping 101: Catching Evidence on the Network | Tech·Ed North
America 2011 | Channel 9:
http://channel9.msdn.com/Events/TechEd/NorthAmerica/2011/SIM201

Become a Wireshark Guru: 10 Hot Skills for Faster Troubleshooting |
Tech·Ed North America 2011 | Channel 9:
http://channel9.msdn.com/Events/TechEd/NorthAmerica/2011/WCL201

We Don't Need No Stinkin' GUI: Command-Line Capture Techniques (Remote
Options) | Tech·Ed North America 2011 | Channel 9:
http://channel9.msdn.com/Events/TechEd/NorthAmerica/2011/SIM202

Rethinking Cyber Threats: Experts Panel | Tech·Ed North America 2011 |
Channel 9:
http://channel9.msdn.com/Events/TechEd/NorthAmerica/2011/SIM327