Wireshark mailing list archives

Re: Affix bluetooth stack

From: vijay <vijay.prasanth () gmail com>
Date: Mon, 31 Oct 2011 13:13:26 -0500

Hi Tyson,

  I need to do a live capture on Bluetooth traffic does wireshark support
capture with BLueZ stack in linux ?

Vijay

On Mon, Oct 31, 2011 at 3:10 AM, Tyson Key <tyson.key () gmail com> wrote:

Hi Vijay,

There's no need to install Affix under KUbuntu (although installing other
stuff from the repositories related to Bluetooth wouldn't hurt). Just
enable Bluetooth connectivity as normal, and connect your adapter if
necessary.

Tyson.