Wireshark mailing list archives

Re: Affix bluetooth stack

From: Andrei Emeltchenko <andrei.emeltchenko.news () gmail com>
Date: Mon, 31 Oct 2011 15:52:18 +0200

Hi,

On Mon, Oct 31, 2011 at 10:03 AM, vijay <vijay.prasanth () gmail com> wrote:
Hi,

I not sure if this is the correct forum to post this but, Could some one
tell me if it is possible to install affix bluetooth stack in kubuntu?
Currently BLueZ bluetooth stack is installed and wireshark requires Affix

Where did you read this?

Bluez is enough.

Regards,
Andrei

stack for live capture of bluetooth traffic.

The affix website says that it can be installed in a kernel with version
2.6.x or higher, and the version of the kernel I have installed is 3.0.X.
Now can
I install the affix stack in my OS? or Affix doesnt support Kubuntu?

Thanks