Wireshark mailing list archives

Re: Using Color at the Frame Area

From: Guy Harris <guy () alum mit edu>
Date: Mon, 30 May 2011 11:03:01 -0700

On May 30, 2011, at 4:37 AM, Artur Gontijo wrote:

I'm having problems trying to put color at a string printed in the frame's area. I already dissected the packets but
now I want to highlight some extracted bytes from the result.

Wireshark doesn't support dissectors colorizing the packet list, the packet details, or the hex/ASCII dump - and
neither does TShark (which includes neither GTK+ nor GDK nor Pango, so dissectors can't use anything from GTK+ or GDK
or Pango).