Wireshark mailing list archives

Using Color at the Frame Area

From: Artur Gontijo <arturgontijo () gmail com>
Date: Mon, 30 May 2011 08:37:17 -0300

Hi,

this is my first post. I'm having problems trying to put color at a string
printed in the frame's area. I already dissected the packets but now I want
to highlight some extracted bytes from the result.
I'd tried to use some GTK/GDK-Pango functions but all I've got was a simple
(black and white) string. I used some HTML code with the pango markup
function but with no result =/.

Thanks,
Artur Gontijo

PS: Sorry about the poor english!

--
"Somos capazes de nos defender de grandes ataques, mas não de um simples
elogio." - Sigmund Freud