Wireshark mailing list archives

Re: SCCP reassembly broken for duplicated SCTP messages.

From: Sake Blok <sake () euronet nl>
Date: Thu, 24 Mar 2011 07:19:42 +0100

On 24 mrt 2011, at 03:15, Jeff Morriss wrote:

[Finally got back to this again...]

Anders had sent me a couple of captures that exhibited the problem.  I got those working in rev 36304: it wasn't a
problem in the reassembly code but rather the TCP dissector's desegmentation logic.  Since the SSL dissector had
almost exactly the same code in it, I copied the changes over there too.  Hopefully that helps Sake's case.

Unfortunately, I don't have an example trace file, but I remember noticing this in the past. Thx for fixing it anyways
:-)

Sake