Wireshark mailing list archives

Re: Eliminate annoying color filter dialog

From: Chris Maynard <Chris.Maynard () gtech com>
Date: Wed, 9 Mar 2011 00:34:46 +0000 (UTC)

Anders Broman <a.broman@...> writes:

How about a tick box "Don't show this message again"? or is that to
complicated to implement?

Well, I replied much earlier today but I seem to be having some trouble getting
messages posted when submitting them via gmane.  This is a second attempt at a
reply.  But basically, I had just responded that I had already committed a change
based on Jeff's feedback in revision 36173, but I can back that change out or
replace it with another preferred solution, such as this one or Gerald's
suggestion.