Wireshark mailing list archives

Re: How to re-assemble contents of a USB upload?

From: Chris Maynard <Chris.Maynard () gtech com>
Date: Tue, 28 Jun 2011 23:23:21 +0000 (UTC)

Svenn Are Bjerkem <svenn.bjerkem@...> writes:

On 28 June 2011 22:33, Chris Maynard <Chris.Maynard@...> wrote:
tshark -r yourusbcapturefile.pcap -R "usb.transfer_type == 3 &&
usb.endpoint_number.direction == 0 && usb.device_address == 0x40" -T
fields -e
usb.capdata

$> tshark -v
TShark 1.4.6

I got an error message that usb.endpoint_number.direction == 0 is not
supported, ...

OK, well I was either using 1.6.0 or the latest version of tshark from the
trunk, I don't remember which, so obviously that display filter was added post
1.4.6.

Thanks a lot, and cheers

You're welcome.  Glad it helped.