Wireshark mailing list archives

Re: How to re-assemble contents of a USB upload?

From: Chris Maynard <Chris.Maynard () gtech com>
Date: Tue, 28 Jun 2011 20:33:01 +0000 (UTC)

Svenn Are Bjerkem <svenn.bjerkem@...> writes:

I understand that wireshark and its commandline tools have features
which can help me most of the way, maybe all the way, but it is a
complex matter to find the right use of a program from its man file,
and I thought maybe somebody on this list had already done something
like this or close to this and would be kind enough to help me out
with the right options for the right programs.

Maybe something like the following will help you?

tshark -r yourusbcapturefile.pcap -R "usb.transfer_type == 3 &&
usb.endpoint_number.direction == 0 && usb.device_address == 0x40" -T fields -e
usb.capdata