Wireshark mailing list archives

How to disable "no packets captured" dialog?

From: Grant Edwards <grant.b.edwards () gmail com>
Date: Fri, 1 Apr 2011 18:16:48 +0000 (UTC)

I'm getting _so_ tired of dismissing the "no packets captured" dialog.
Thanks, but I can _see_ that there were no packets captured.  I don't
need to be nagged about it.

Please, please, how can I disable the "no packets captured" dialog?

That dialog has a URL on it (http://wiki.wireshark.org/CaptureSetup)
that contains all sorts of info except the one thing I really want to
know: how to disable that dialog.

--
Grant Edwards               grant.b.edwards        Yow! I am a traffic light,
                                  at               and Alan Ginzberg kidnapped