Wireshark mailing list archives

Re: Delta Time conversation

From: Sake Blok <sake () euronet nl>
Date: Wed, 15 Sep 2010 23:35:30 +0200

On 15 sep 2010, at 23:25, vincent paul wrote:

I have wireshark 1.4 and try to set a column with Delta Time (conversation) and nothing displayed.  I read FAQ and
couldn't find the answer.  Please educate

I greatly appreciate your help.

Delta time conversation has only been implemented for TCP at this point in time. To prevent a performance hit, tcp
conversation timestamps are disabled by default. You need to enable "Calculate conversation timestamps" in the TCP
protocol preferences to make conversation timestamps visible.

Cheers,

Sake