Wireshark mailing list archives

Could you help me

From: "Xia GuoHui-w22796" <guo-huixia () motorola com>
Date: Wed, 15 Sep 2010 16:33:27 +0800

Respected developers,

I am a beginner on wireshark, while I was try to running sourcecode
package 1.4.0 verify tools under windows 2003 VC7,  this command as
below,

D:\WireShark_Versions\1.4.0\wireshark-1.4.0>nmake -f Makefile.nmake
verify_tools

 it appears out  "bash: tools\win-setup.sh: no such file or directory".

And the simulator tool Cygwin has been installed, could you help me
check how to solve this issue, or where to get this file?

Thank you in advance,
Kevin Xia