Wireshark mailing list archives

Re: IP Header ECT-codepoints

From: Stig Bjørlykke <stig () bjorlykke org>
Date: Fri, 10 Sep 2010 13:16:44 +0200

On Fri, Sep 10, 2010 at 12:28 PM, Scheffenegger, Richard <rs () netapp com> wrote:
I believe the  ECN part in packet-ip.c could do with some enhancements.
It's stuck with RFC2481 nomenclature, and does not follow the current
standard RFC3168.

This has been fixed in revision 34092.

Thought I bring it up, now that the full 12 TCP flag bits are also
decoded correctly ;)

But this might be considered a nit-pick.

Not at all!  Wireshark is supposed to show correct values :)

--
Stig Bjørlykke