Wireshark mailing list archives

Re: regarding sgsap procotol

From: Stephen Fisher <steve () stephen-fisher com>
Date: Sun, 14 Nov 2010 08:58:26 -0700

On Sun, Nov 14, 2010 at 08:44:19PM +0530, Rajesh Alluri wrote:

Does any one know when SGSAP protocol will be added in wireshark? (in
which version of Wireshark) I checked in the latest Wireshark but
couldnt able to find. please let me know if any have information?

There is no way of telling unless someone is already working on it.
See the FAQ:

"Q 1.11: Are there any plans to support {your favorite protocol}?"

  http://www.wireshark.org/faq.html#q1.11