Wireshark mailing list archives

Re: [Wireshark-commits] rev 33300: /trunk/epan/dissectors/ /trunk/epan/dissectors/: packet-ber.c

From: Graeme Lunt <graeme () lunt uk com>
Date: Thu, 24 Jun 2010 10:32:33 +0100

Hi,

Certainly a UAT looks very sensible.
I wasn't familiar with them until you pointed them out.
I'll have a look.

Graeme

2010/6/23 Stig Bjørlykke <stig () bjorlykke org>

On Wed, Jun 23, 2010 at 1:29 PM,  <gal () wireshark org> wrote:
Log:
 Configuration to allow the definition of an OID name and associated
syntax.

Great news!  I have been thinking about this for a long time.

 The configuration file is a glib key-value file, with the dotted OID
used as
 the group, and two keys defined, "name" and "syntax".

What about using a UAT for entering this values?  Then we can have a
drop-down with valid syntax values, and we have more control over the
input.

--
Stig Bjørlykke