Wireshark mailing list archives

Re: Unique filters

From: Nicole Powell <mznikkip () hotmail com>
Date: Thu, 29 Oct 2009 12:56:58 -0400

Yes a duplicate beacon would have the same SSID. I want to be able to pull information from each beacon frame; but if
the information already exists in the database then I don't want to even touch that frame. Hence, if I could sort out
the duplicates before I parse the information I wouldn't have to write so many inefficient nested queries.

From the desk of Nicole  A. Powell.....