Wireshark mailing list archives

Re: Unique filters

From: Nicole Powell <mznikkip () hotmail com>
Date: Thu, 29 Oct 2009 10:54:43 -0400

Joke,

That filter does not provide the information that I am looking for. For example, I want to be able to apply this filter
'wlan.fc.subtype == 8' and see all the unique beacon frames because I need to parse certain information into a
database. I thought maybe there was a 'sort unique' phrase I could add to that filter to do that.

From the desk of Nicole  A. Powell.....