Wireshark mailing list archives

delay measurement

From: Soumen Sarkar <sarkar_soumen () hotmail com>
Date: Fri, 23 Oct 2009 09:30:31 +0530

Hi!

I'm new user to Wireshark. Can somebody help me please in measuring the the packet delay over an industrial networked
control system, a live automation used in a steel mill, using TCP and UDP protocols. I need to measure specially the
delay and jitter from the switch port to controllers.

Looking forward for a solution.
Thanks & Regards,
Soumen