WebApp Sec mailing list archives

Re: concurrent logins

From: Robin Wood <robin@digi.ninja>
Date: Fri, 21 Nov 2014 12:30:59 +0000

On 19 November 2014 18:22, Rogan Dawes <rogan () dawes za net> wrote:
You have been logged out, because someone has just logged in using your
username and password. If this was you, please ignore this message.

Otherwise, please change your password immediately, and contact our security
department at xxx-yyy-zzzz.

Styled in red to gain attention and differentiate from a session timeout,
hopefully should be alarming enough to get attention.

If it were only that easy then bad SSL certs would have been
eliminated a long time ago :)

Robin