WebApp Sec mailing list archives

WordPress All Versions Full Path Disclosure (FPD)

From: Ryan Dewhurst <ryandewhurst () gmail com>
Date: Tue, 8 Nov 2011 11:41:53 +0000

Hi,

As part of my research on my tool WPScan, I have run the inspathx tool
against every version of WordPress released, excluding BETA and MU
releases.

The result is this tar file which contains a txt file for every
version of WordPress and the Full Path Disclosure vulnerabilities
which effect them.

This data will soon be implemented into my tool WPScan, however, maybe
other people have use for this data too.

I hope to raise awareness of the problem of Full Path Disclosure
(FPD), make people understand that its not just a configuration
problem and hopefully preasure vendors into patching these bugs.

Tar file containing the logs ->
http://ethicalhack3r.co.uk/files/misc/wp_paths.tar
WPScan -> http://code.google.com/p/wpscan/
FPD -> https://www.owasp.org/index.php/Full_Path_Disclosure
inspathx -> http://code.google.com/p/inspathx/

Thank you,
Ryan

Ryan Dewhurst

blog www.ethicalhack3r.co.uk
twitter www.twitter.com/ethicalhack3r
projects www.dvwa.co.uk | www.webwordcount.com | code.google.com/p/wpscan

This list is sponsored by Cenzic
Let Us Hack You. Before Hackers Do!
It's Finally Here - The Cenzic Website HealthCheck. FREE.
Request Yours Now!
http://www.cenzic.com/2009HClaunch_Securityfocus