WebApp Sec mailing list archives

Re: SWF assesment

From: Serg B <sergeslists () gmail com>
Date: Fri, 4 Sep 2009 14:08:30 +1000

No, flare is AS2 decompiler, as far as I know.

I need something that can invoke methods in memory (something like
this: http://www.adaptj.com/main/stacktrace, but for flash, preferably
with support for AS3)

On Fri, Sep 4, 2009 at 1:01 PM, Saeed Abu Nimeh<sabunime () gmail com> wrote:
Flare does what you are after but not in a web browser.
http://www.nowrap.de/flare.html

Serg B wrote:

Hi all

Does anyone know of a tool that would allow me to query/execute
arbitrary methods within a currently loaded flash app?

E.g.

Go to a web page, server serves a SWF file, SWF file is loaded and
does whatever... I would like to be able to invoke individual methods
and properties inside the SWF file, while it's loaded in the web
browser.

Thanks
  Serg