WebApp Sec mailing list archives

web application scanning tool - any unsecure demo sites out there to run them against?

From: bigbert007 <bigbert007 () gmail com>
Date: Tue, 18 Mar 2008 10:02:44 -0400

Hi everyone,

I'm working on a project that involves evaluation web app scanning tools. I'm looking to run each of the scanning tools against the following app types:

1.  J2EE
2.  ASP.Net
3.  PHP
4.  ColdFusion

I know that WebGoat is out there on the OWASP site for testing/learning purposes, but I am coming up empty handed for the the other app types. Does anyone have any suggestions for "ready-made" sites like the above that I could get my hands on?

Thanks!

Bert

---
Virus Database (VPS): 080318-0, 03/18/2008
Tested on: 3/18/2008 10:02:48 AM

Sponsored by: Watchfire Methodologies & Tools for Web Application Security Assessment With the rapid rise in the number and types of security threats, web application security assessments should be considered a crucial phase in the development of any web application. What methodology should be followed? What tools can accelerate the assessment process? Download this Whitepaper today!
https://www.watchfire.com/securearea/whitepapers.aspx?id=70170000000940F