WebApp Sec mailing list archives

Google Security Team Contacts?

From: "Dave Wichers" <dave.wichers () aspectsecurity com>
Date: Thu, 28 Sep 2006 14:32:47 -0400

All,

This is Dave Wichers. I'm the OWASP Conferences Chair. I'm thinking
about holding the 2007 US OWASP Conference in Silicon Valley. We've
never been out there before, and this year's conference in Seattle seems
to be attracting lots of folks from the West Coast that we haven't seen
at OWASP Conferences before.

I'm looking for some local (to Silicon Valley) help organizing,
facilitating, and maybe even providing a facility for next year's
conference around Oct 2007.

I was hoping someone on the list could put me in touch with someone on
the security team from Google to see if they would be willing to help.

Alternately, if you or an organization you'd recommend would like to
work with me to help organize/facilitate this event next year, please
let me know.

The first challenge is the facility/location. If someone can provide a
facility to OWASP for a couple hundred people for 3 days, like a large
company or University, please let me know! We usually pay some fee for
the use of the facility but we are trying to be cost effective.

Thanks, Dave

Dave Wichers
OWASP Conferences Chair
dave.wichers () owasp org