WebApp Sec mailing list archives

Re: Comparison report on web app security scanners now translated to English

From: "Saqib Ali" <docbook.xml () gmail com>
Date: Tue, 19 Sep 2006 09:59:34 -0700

In his original post, Dr. Peine mentioned that the english translation
link will be valid for only 4 weeks from the date of post. See:
http://www.xml-dev.com/lurker/message/20060810.095455.83f867f3.en.html

The document is NOT available in Google Cache either. Hopefully
somebody will email the document to you, or you can contact Dr. Holger
Peine directly.