WebApp Sec mailing list archives

RE: Comparison report on web app security scanners now translated to English

From: <Holger.Peine () iese fraunhofer de>
Date: Thu, 17 Aug 2006 08:49:52 +0200

P.S. Thanks a lot for your work in comparing these tools. I
can see that
you went to a lot of effort to test them, and your/Fraunhofer's
publishing of the results to the broader community is much
appreciated!

Let me add that your thanks should include Deutsche Telekom, who
funded this research and kindly permitted us publication.

Regards,
Holger Peine

--
Dr. Holger Peine, Security and Safety
Fraunhofer IESE, Fraunhofer-Platz 1, 67663 Kaiserslautern, Germany