WebApp Sec mailing list archives

Re: Enumerate Web Virtual Site

From: solutions_PHP <support () solutionsphp com>
Date: Tue, 29 Aug 2006 09:56:50 -0700

Hello Roger--

I believe DomainTools.com will provide you with this information:
http://www.domaintools.com/reverse-ip/

Hope that helps!

cheers
SAM :)

Roger Liu wrote:
Dear all,
I'm testing the security of a computer which is used for a web site, but
I just get an IP address. Now I need to know how many virtual sites
running on this computer. How do I enumerate all the virtual site? Any
good idea/tools to do this ?
Thanks

Roger

--
Sam Stevens, solutions_PHP
http://www.solutionsphp.com/

phpdirectory - a coder's arsenal
http://www.phpdirectory.com/

Tired of sifting through all that SPAM? We recommend using
MailWasher, an excellent tool for socking it to spammers.
Download:
http://fta.firetrust.com/index.cgi?id=5966&page=1

IMPORTANT - CONFIDENTIAL INFORMATION
If you are not the addressee indicated in this message (or
responsible for delivery of the message to such person), you may not
copy or deliver this message to anyone. In such case, you should
destroy this message and kindly notify the sender by reply email.