WebApp Sec mailing list archives

RE: OS XSS and SQL scanner

From: "Mandeep Khera" <mandeep () cenzic com>
Date: Mon, 31 Jul 2006 12:52:33 -0700

Cherian

I am sorry to hear that you perceive some problems with our product. We take pride in being the most accurate product
with least amount of false positives in the industry. This has been proven in many bake-offs by customers and
independent journalists. And, if any of our customers have any issues, we go out of our way to help them in addressing
any specific issues.

We would like to work with you and figure out what the issues are. However, we can't find you in any of our databases.
Since we license based on named users and machine ids, we are not sure why your name is not showing up. Is it possible
that you have a really old version of the product? Would you be kind enough to contact me directly with your company
name so we can help you out?

Thank you,

Mandeep Khera
VP, Marketing
Cenzic Inc.
mandeep () cenzic com
Work - 408-200-0712

Voted #1 by eWeek and InfoWorld for Application Security Assessment solutions
http://easypr.marketwire.com/easyir/prssrel.do?easyirid=308DDC21CFAD2E72&version=live&prid=114749&releasejsp=release

Selected in SD Times 100 companies