WebApp Sec mailing list archives

RE: Two-Factor Authentication on the Web

From: "LM" <cocohill () telus net>
Date: Fri, 30 Jun 2006 09:56:47 -0700

The best I have seen is the Digital Security Device used in conjunction with
username, password and pin# by www.kmdo.com.  The Pin and DSD#s (changes
every 16 seconds and good for only one access for each number) is never made
available online and does not reside on your computer for others who know
how to access.  I am confident this is 100% secure and access by anyone
other than the user is not possible.   Need to know more?  Go to:
https://app.kmdo.net/servlets/com.komodo.servlet.registration.RegistrationSe
rvlet?a=i

LM