WebApp Sec mailing list archives

RE: Is logoff feature necessary

From: "wa0qmj" <bugtraq () jvedman com>
Date: Tue, 2 May 2006 12:37:29 -0400

My apologies, Firefox will not maintain a session as long as ALL open
instances of the browser are closed.  However, if you have multiple
instances of the browser open, even those which were opened prior to
establishing a session can recycle that session, so I stand by my assertion
that having a logoff function is very important.

Peace,
Wa0qmj