WebApp Sec mailing list archives

A new OWASP project!

From: Vicente Aguilera <vicente.aguilera () owasp org>
Date: Fri, 10 Feb 2006 01:46:11 +0100

Hello,

It makes us happy to announce the creation of a new OWASP project "Scoping and Evaluating Application Security Assessments".

Our intention is to create a paper in which:
- identify factors that go into scoping an application security assessment (defining assessment requirements and limitations for security analysis) - identify techniques for measuring the results objectively (defining result metrics)

If you are interested in collaborate with us in this project, please drop me a note directly to my address.

Regards,