WebApp Sec mailing list archives

Ajax Security Presentation from OWASP Melbourne Feb Meeting

From: Andrew van der Stock <vanderaj () greebo net>
Date: Tue, 7 Feb 2006 23:32:52 +1100

Hi there,

Feel free to grab a copy of the slides from tonight's talk on Ajax Security. Our scheduled speaker couldn't make it, so I whipped these slides together based upon the Guide 2.1's forthcoming Ajax Security chapter.

Have fun with it:
http://www.greebo.net/?p=330

It is 1.8 MB in size for those still on modems.

thanks,
Andrew