WebApp Sec mailing list archives

RE: NTLM and man-in-the-middle proxies not working

From: raymond_b_jimenez () yahoo com
Date: 20 Sep 2005 17:46:19 -0000

Checked again my demo environment:

Client:
        IE latest patches
        XP SP1 latest patches
        Client belongs to W2K domain on Server
        Odysseus about: Version 2.0 (Build 71) (almost sure it's 2.0B10)
Server
        W2K latest patches
        IIS 5 latest patches
        IIS only accepts IWA

Client and server are on same subnet. IWA through proxy confirmed by Odysseus, Ethereal and page visualization on IIS.

The scenario you're referring is the one I'm experiencing on the customer :-(

rj