WebApp Sec mailing list archives

Re: Ajax security reference

From: Serg Belokamen <serg.belokamen () gmail com>
Date: Tue, 6 Sep 2005 10:41:10 +1000

Matrix as in testing matrix. When you have an application and you need
to test it, you write down rules and paths and expected inputs and
outputs, etc. Software Eng. 101 dude.

On 06/09/05, John Manko <jmanko () johnmanko com> wrote:
Why not have each request be accompanied by a security key, say a
session identifier.  If the identifier equals the session id (or
whatever other server side stored authentication key), then you can
assume the everything is good.  I'm just getting into
design-for-security myself, so that might not be a best practice.

Serg, what "web application testing matrix" are you referring to?  I'm
eager to learn more.

Serg Belokamen wrote:

Not sure about any references, however it would not be any different to
any other web application testing matrix.

  Cheers,
     Serg