WebApp Sec mailing list archives

Re: Ajax security reference

From: Serg Belokamen <serg.belokamen () gmail com>
Date: Sat, 03 Sep 2005 15:33:41 +1000

Not sure about any references, however it would not be any different to
any other web application testing matrix.

   Cheers,
      Serg

On Fri, 2005-09-02 at 09:06 -0400, Luke Fraser wrote:
Can anyone point me to documentation or references specifically related to
Ajax security?  I'm particularly interested in best practices for developing
an Ajax application from a security perspective, auditing Ajax applications,
and anything specific to XMLHttpRequest security or any other aspect of Ajax
apps that wouldn't apply to a 'normal' web application.

Thanks,

Luke