WebApp Sec mailing list archives

RE: Entrust - Identity Guard - Any experience?

From: Mary Ann Burns <maburns () safenet-inc com>
Date: Fri, 19 Aug 2005 15:10:17 -0700

two-factor authentication is (1) something physical (USB key) with
(2)something you know (pin) There is no such thing as 2-Factor
authentication without a physical device. Plus a USB key is easy to use and
deploy and it works vs trying a cheap short ends up being twice the trouble
because it takes twice the effort since it can take allot of time, wastes
allot of money and does not work in the end. Know what I mean.......