WebApp Sec mailing list archives

Re: Re: Article - A solution to phishing

From: RSnake <rsnake () shocking com>
Date: Sun, 17 Jul 2005 19:00:01 -0700 (PDT)

        I threw together a paper further explaining how vulnerable this
        is to brute force.  Using statistical analysis of clusters this
        is highly vulnerable to brute force:
        http://ha.ckers.org/acutrust/

On Thu, 14 Jul 2005 jcjhilvfgvqcf () mailinator com wrote:

I have found a product that looks better then passmark.

It is called ACUTrust (www.acutrust.com) and it uses a visualized token to authenticate the website. it does not use cookies and does not require any client based software. I also think that this would help a non technical person identify the sight.

-R http://ha.ckers.org/xss.html

privileged.  It is intended solely for the addressee.  Access to
this email by anyone else is unauthorized.  If you are not the
intended recipient, any disclosure, copying, distribution or any
action taken or omitted to be taken in reliance on it is expressly prohibited and may be unlawful.