WebApp Sec mailing list archives

How to set setcookie-2 for port option.

From: Senthilkumar Balasubramanian <senthil.balasubramanian () gmail com>
Date: Mon, 20 Dec 2004 10:36:18 +0530

Hello,
I am trying to find out how to set set-cookie-2 with port option...
Though, I send (from the server side) to set the set-cookie (version
2) with port option, the browser  doesn't seem to support this option.

Are you aware of any browser that supports set-cookie version 2 .
Especially, I am looking for a browser that does support
set-cookie-version2 with port option. Do you have any idea on the list
of browser that supports set-cookie version 2.

What should i use to set the setcookie-2 as i tried with Javascript
with mozilla and failed to set the setcookie-2. Have you come across
any other scripting language to set setcookie-2.

Any ideas on impletation would be really helful ...

Appreciate your earliest reply....

Senthil