WebApp Sec mailing list archives

regarding URL Encoding based attacks

From: Mayank Bhatnagar <mayank () ncb ernet in>
Date: Tue, 26 Oct 2004 12:36:21 +0530 (IST)

hi list,

Well I dont know whether this message seems out of the context here or
not, but didnt quite get a better suitable list to put forth my doubts.

I am working towards URL Encoding and Decoding based attacks. A nice paper
could be read from here...

http://www.technicalinfo.net/papers/URLEmbeddedAttacks.html

To carry out on ths work, I have implemented a HTTP protocol engine and I
am able to extract a complete URL string. This I am doing using C++/Unix
environment.

Now my question is, I would like to know if there are some libraries
exisiting using which I can decode the captured URLs. I wish to use the
library (preferably in C/C++) and then proceed to find the attack patterns
in them.

Can any one provide some links/references....

Thanks a lot,

Regards,
Mayank Bhatnagar
mayank () ncb ernet in