WebApp Sec mailing list archives

RE: RSA vs. Versigin. How do I choose?

From: <chuan.delahosseraye () accenture com>
Date: Thu, 16 Sep 2004 20:00:47 +0200

RSA Keon is quite user friendly. Easy to install and configure. (Compare
to Baltimore, which was a pain to configure when I used it 2 year ago.)
Entrust CA is a very good product as well.

Sorry, I don't have any experience with VeriSign.

Hope this help a little bit.

Regards,
Chuan

Chuan de La Hosseraye, CISSP