WebApp Sec mailing list archives

Follow-up: Reviewing security parameters

From: Simon Lemieux <lemieuxs () ca inter net>
Date: Sat, 17 Apr 2004 11:34:06 -0400

Thank you all for your replies.

I understand I will have to post my code, though I decided to clean it up a bit before doing so, I'll separate ideas, explain them and add a lot of comments. Though I won't have time to program on it until a little while (I work very much these days, while I was used to like 24-32 hours a week...)

So whenever this script is revised by myself, I'll drop you another note with the code in attachment or a verbatim of the script (like script.txt instead of .php) on a website.

In the meantime, I found a way to deal with my machine with SSH using a Java Terminal called MindTerm. It is very efficient and to test it I've been able to use emacs, program a little on POV-Ray, render, and get the result on my webpage. This is exactly what I would have like to do with my login page. (Well the login would have grant me access to other tools of course).

However, I will still need the script since I'm not the only administrator on that machine. My partner will have to create client accounts and manage billing inquiries, and stuff like that so I'll have to make that script anyway.

So to answer Auri's question number one and five, the code will be available ASAP, though it should be in 4-6 weeks until I get the time to work on it, unfortunately.

Thanks for your input!
  Simon Lemieux

PS: Oh by the way, I've got like 20 replies of people on this mailing list that were "Out of the office" or using Spam filters that needs me to reply... I'll probably put a filter for these two to be sent in a "Mailing list junk" folder, but I was wondering what you guys thought about that? Thanks.

--
Dedicated to audio/visual and interactive artwork.