WebApp Sec mailing list archives

Request for comments - French readers

From: "saphyr" <saphyr () infomaniak ch>
Date: Tue, 8 Jun 2004 00:51:32 +0200

Hello everyone,

If there are any web developpers speaking french in this list,
I recently finished a little paper about defining a security
components package base model for developpers interrested
into improving their web applications security level.

This paper is not targeting 'security experienced' developpers,
so I guess you won't learn much but before communicating it
to other communities, I would appreciate some comments from
people already involved. So, if you have time to give an eye on it...

Sécurité Web - Composants standards dans une application web
http://www.nxtg.net/securiteweb/index.php?p=4

.Antoine