WebApp Sec mailing list archives

RE: Secure Coding? Bah!

From: "Taco Fleur" <tacofleur () nella net au>
Date: Fri, 23 Jan 2004 14:25:35 +1000

I see now this is one of those not so user-friendly lists that puts the
author of the post in the "to" of the email. So I'll resend the posts I send
earlier..

I have no clue about his credentials, but I can say that he is right - but
then again you don't have my credentials either.

Anyway, I thank you for posting this link it will make an interesting
addition to an article I will be writing - as I have been banging my head
against a brick wall trying to get Developers to understand the concept of
secure programming and why it is needed..

Taco Fleur
Blog http://www.tacofleur.com/index/blog/
Methodology http://www.tacofleur.com/index/methodology/
0421 851 786