WebApp Sec mailing list archives

tips to secure a web application

From: ermelir <ermelir () ifrance com>
Date: Thu, 19 Feb 2004 00:07:56 +0100

hello list,

I'm still interesting in security and develop some web applications. I've made a tutorial to help developpers, especially php developpers, to increase their security level because of when I browse forums, I see numerous errors which can reduce the security level.
but I would have an external point of view about my tutorial.
I don't know if my request is allowed by this mailing list policies, but if you can, please send me yours feedback about my tutorial.
http://www.phplibrairies.com/index.php?p=21&tutorial=107
I hope you will understand my poor english, thanks in advance for your help
best regards

Matthieu