WebApp Sec mailing list archives

Re: Top Ten Web App Sec Problems

From: "Kevin Spett" <kspett () spidynamics com>
Date: Mon, 2 Dec 2002 18:28:03 -0500

There have been a number of publicized Hotmail problems that were being
exploited.  This was back when you could send scripted content in an email
message and it would get executed.  You would open your mail, it'd pop up a
window saying "Oh, I'm sorry you'll have to log in again" or something.

Kevin Spett
SPI Labs
http://www.spidynamics.com/