WebApp Sec mailing list archives

Re: Top Ten Web App Sec Problems

From: Mark Curphey <mark () curphey com>
Date: 30 Nov 2002 11:21:55 -0800

What we were looking at is more of a report like page 4 of this
excellent paper by Andrew Jaquith

http://www.atstake.com/research/reports/acrobat/atstake_app_unequal.pdf

In it you can see they say 79% of application reviewed have serious
session management flaws, and 73% have serious paramater manilpulation
flaws.

Is this accurate in your opinion ?

Any similar studies ?