Vulnerability Development mailing list archives

Re: [TOOL] winFuzz (1.0.0.1)

From: KaCo678 () aol com
Date: 19 Jul 2007 22:37:00 -0000

Hey man this is great work m8 hat's off to you i would strongly suggest other people take a look at this and for the
bug's havn't come across any and i don't think i will just what we needed yeh there file fuzzer's and like you said
toaf fuzzer.But this beat's them all hand's down.I like the way you have alot of control over the data block's it's
brilliant idea.Just wanted to say thank's fakehalo your work is very much appreciated keep up the good work..