Vulnerability Development mailing list archives

RE: Kernel module for file protection ideas

From: "Aditya [ Aditya Lalit Deshmukh ]" <aditya () online gateway technolabs net>
Date: Sun, 11 Jan 2004 00:17:55 +0530

dont get me wrong - i looked at the psedo code and started making some assumptions that you were reinventing the wheel.
The selinux is a fine implementation of the flask arch!
that is just what i use on the firewall - it works and does what it is supposed to do nicely though i liked openbsd
more but had to try out Selinux some time or the other

do keep me updated about the kernel module if you are going to make one - however if you have the  necessary skills
then help the SElinux itself

-aditya